10.11.2012

After one day he ran again

I lied in my last post apparently. I said I was going running yesterday but I didn't. Sorry about it - I didn't have as much time as I had planned on but hopefully this will compensate for it.

http://rnkpr.com/a21y3w4

I went running today! Was a little shorter jog than last time but I'm happy for it. Running didn't feel boring and I actually got the strength at the end to take a 800m boost run to the end. I also saw a city fox running too in the streets and police men who had stopped this dangerous motor cycle gang. No, not really, it was three or four kids with mopeds.

Overall I am doing fine what comes to getting in shape, I have probably exercised 300% more than before. Don't worry, this isn't much compared to before, it's just normal weekly amount of training. 3-4 times a week, at least half an hour at a time. 45-60 minutes would be optimal and that is usually what I am aiming for. That's the secret to fitness (I think), making it standard. At some point the training becomes something one cannot be without, meaning you will feel restless if you don't do something.

Well this became some irrelevant stuff compiled together but the important thing is to keep going and it is ok to have enough rest. Listen to your body and don't force it over its boundaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment